8GB USB Drive High Speed USB3.0 SLC Flash Read:180M/s Write:80M/s
8GB USB3.0 Drive High Speed SLC Flash Chip Read:210M/s Write:160M/s
USB Drive Specifications :
- USB3.0 High Speed 8GB .
- Controller: IS903 from TaiWan
- SLC Flash Chip: MicronMTT2964G08 X2
- Speed: Read:210M/s Write:160M/s
- Because of using SLC Flash Chip, this USB drive is 3-5times faster than normal USB3.0 drive.
- Life Time: 100,000PE (Program and Erase)
- Suitable for high speed operation and important data storage
- We can help to install the WinPE with special tools, so that you can backup, restore or repair your system drive
Information of Flash Chip
- Today, manufactories are using 3 kinds of flash chip SLC, MLC and TLC to build USB drive and SSD drive.
- SLC (single layer cell), each cell store only 1 bit data 0 and 1. using two voltage VL and VH for 0 and 1 . MLC (multiple layer cell), each cell store 2 bit of data, 00, 01, 10 and 11. Using 4 different voltage to represent 2 bit of data TLC (triple layer cell), each cell store 3 bit of data 000,001,010,011,100,101,110,111. Using 8 different voltage to represent 3 bit of data.
- Compare the speed of three different Flash, the read/write speed of SLC is the similar. For MLC, the write speed is 1/2 of the read speed. For TLC, the write speed is 1/3 of read speed.
- Some of the manufacture, using TLC for their product, but program part of the TLC in SLC mode, to improve the testing figure.
- For the life time, SLC have 100,000PE (program erase cycle), MLC 3000-10000PE, TLC 500-1000PE.
- Becasue of high density, the price of SLC Flash is expensive.
Package included :
- 1x 8GB USB3.0 SLC Flash Drive
- 1x USB (female) to mini USB Adapter for your mobile phone